Tuesday 17 July 2018

Only One Thing Left

Fly it!


On Thursday last week I finished the Weight and Balance, work report and log book entries and submitted all to Transport Canada.  Normally a new C of A would not be required but a couple of years ago I discovered that the aircraft, formerly CF-DEP, had been de-registered by Transport Canada.  Long story short, a new registration meant the C of A needed to be reissued and TC decided to wait until project completion.

Anyway today I picked up the new C of A so within the next 48 hours (I need to work up my nerve) CF-CLR should be airborne once again.

The home stretch is detailed in the Final Assembly section.  If all goes well over the next couple of days, I'm planning to fly to Oshkosh, which other than flying, is the only other thing on my To-Do list at the moment. :)












4 comments:

  1. REAL NICE AIRCRAFT SCOTT....Just made my first flight on May 21st/2018 Reg # CF-SUK....Enjoy your craft she is a beauty. James Brian McKinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian
      For some reason I wasn't getting comment notifications so I found a bit of a backlog of unpublished comments. Sorry for the delay! Hope to see your aircraft so make sure you let me know if you stop in Thunder Bay!

      Delete
  2. Looking absolutely stunning. Great job Scott. I hope she flies as good as she looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, means a lot coming from you.
      I guess we learned something from all the balsa, tissue, cellulose dope, and elastic bands! Just reliving my childhood at full scale I guess.
      Cheers
      Scott

      Delete